path="2009/11/02";mycolor="0d3832";mycolor2="180018";mycolor3="ffffff";autoplay="true";"rand=0";f="4";vol="100";pat="2";grad="true";ow="219";oh="35"/>

November 21st, 2009 - Investigation in CT - follow up

First, thank you Bob from CT Ghost Seekers for commenting on my original post about our investigation. Your kind words are truly appreciated, especially coming from a much more experienced investigator. And YES, I do have more questions !!!!!

So, it's been a long week since I last posted.... long but not boring... TheCrimeBrat (GG) and I have decided to take our interest in the paranormal to a higher level.... that's my teaser, you'll have to read my next post to get all the dirt.... (my way of driving traffic up... HA HA HA)

So, I analyzed our recording of that evening until my ears hurt from the ear-bud headphones through which I listened. It was certainly educational as I did a lot of research with regard to deciphering EVP messages... and even read that "clicks" on a recording are often actually voices from spirits... and the frequency at which they are uttered causes them to sound like clicks...

Anyway, I concentrated on the several noises that I mentioned in my earlier post, actually testing 3 different audio editing programs to determine the most accurate and user-friendly.

I wish I could say that Richard's voice came through loud and clear and he was happy that we were there. But again, spirits just don't work that way.... if they did, there would be no need for investigations, right??? ... and my new "hobby" could never be realized....

HOWEVER, we DID investigate, AND I was able to clear up and slow down at least 2 definite signs of activity during our investigation.....

"Dee" - as reported, after GG whispered, "I forgot her name", I originally thought I heard a reply of "Dee"... although, follow-up proved that no one in the family was named Dee, you be the judge....


hmmmmmmmm.... sounds pretty clear to me

Richard knocking - Also as reported, GG asked for a sign of Richard's presence, "Maybe knock on something".....


certainly sounds like an intelligent response...

I'm obviously no A/V producer but surely those 2 intelligent responses can't be denied...

This family is apparently experiencing an intelligent haunting. But who is Dee and is it really Richard ?!?!?!? Despite the apparent direct response from Richard, there may be another conclusion.

The pictures GG took were posted on Facebook... it only took a short time for a high school friend of mine to email me with some questions about them. Not having seen her for 25 years, I needed to find out why she asked.... to find out that she is a "sensitive" and clairvoyant, having been able to channel the energies we all posses to attain these "powers"...

One unsolicited question that she asked was, "Who's the little girl?"... UH, WHAT !?!??! (she had no background of our investigation) Apparently, my paranormal senses need to be adjusted if SHE "saw" the spirit of a little girl in the photos GG took... and she wasn't referring to the "baby" that lived there... hmmmm, is the little girl Dee ?!?!?!

To further "clarify" our investigation, I happened to see this "sensitive" over the weekend at my 25th high school class reunion.... OBVIOUSLY, I had questions for her....

Not wanting to be pushy, I waited for her to approach me.. and she didn't let me down !!! We chatted for a bit about me having the ability to channel and then I asked her point blank.... "So.... is it Richard's spirit in the house?" and "Is the child you see named Dee"...

Well, well, well.... Assuming (uhhhhhhhh) her responses would be "Yes" and "Yes", I was "surprised" to hear "No" and "No"....

Although she didn't have much clarification (YET) about the little girl she saw, she was adamant that there is a male spirit in that house ALONG with Bob's father, Richard !!! who is actually the one that is "haunting" them, according to my friend, because he thinks he's being funny by doing so......

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, quite the revelation, to say the least.... apparently this family has at least 3 spirits "living" with them !!!!! Now, I DEFINITELY need to re-visit that house... ESPECIALLY, as I mentioned, GG and I are taking our interest to a higher level...

THAT being said, GG has taken it upon herself to bolster our ability to accurately investigate by adding to our previously somewhat amateur equipment list...

Our most recent additions include a remote digital infrared thermometer with a probe... whew, THAT sounds "interesting"... but it will certainly allow us to accurately record fluctuations in temperature to help determine if those fluctuations are caused by a drafty house...

The second new gadget GG has ordered is a device known as an "Ovilus"... this video will demonstrate in detail the value of this tool with regard to EVP reception and spirit communication... briefly, this unit plays EVPs in REAL TIME !!! I can't WAIT to do some A/V work with THESE !!!!!!!!!



So, to the spirits of our world, get ready!!! We're coming at ya LIVE !!!!

HAPPY H(A)UNTING !!!!!

1 screams:

The Life of a SAHM said...

Oh...that would be crazy! Can't wait to hear what it has to say!